Your chance to WIN a trip to Croatia with Dayla and Babich Wines
01296 630 013
- must include a Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. Promotion runs from 1 April to 30 June.
To enter purchase 5 mixed dozen of Babich wine
Babich Wines is New Zealand’s most experienced family
See below for great reasons to stock Babich Wines.
They have been proud producers of fine New Zealand wines since 1916, when Croatian immigrant Josip Babich produced his first vintage. Over a century on, the family business has three generations of winemaking experience behind it, 13 vineyards in
New Zealand’s finest wine regions, and a passion for winemaking as a way of life.
The result is a range of stylish, refined wines with easy drinking appeal. With Babich having the luxury of high vineyard ownership they have high control over grape quality, which reflects positively in their end product with high consistency to style (e.g. tropical in Sauvignon) and high consistency of quality. To find out more click here.
Babich are renowned for creating award-winning New Zealand wines.
Great reasons to stock Babich Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
The Babich vineyards are widely spread across the Marlborough region so Babich have the ability and flexibility to choose from differing wine characteristics to assemble the blend.
80% of the fruit in Babich wine comes from their own vineyards. Babich control the yield in their vineyards so that quality is the driver of their grape growing ethos rather than quantity.
Experienced viticulture and winemaking team together with a state of the art production facility means that when the crop is at an ideal level of maturity Babich have the capacity to harvest quickly.
The Babich Wines Story
David Babich, CEO of Babich Wines, shares their unique story.
© 2019 Babich Wines Limited
Terms and Conditions:
1. Dayla is conducting a competition (the “Competition”) whereby if you purchase 5 mixed dozen of Babich wine (must include a Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc) you go into a prize draw to win two return flights to Croatia and five-hundred pounds in cash.
2. By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the Competition also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
3. For any question regarding the Competition or these Terms and Conditions please contact email@example.com
2. PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE DETAILS
1. The Competition is open to individuals who reside in the UK and are aged 18 or over (each “you” or “your”).
2. The Competition can be entered (as set out in paragraph 3) between 12am on 1 April 2019 and 12am on 30 June 2019 (the "Competition Window"). One winner will be selected at random by a computer on 8 July 2019. The winner will be notified via email in July 2019. The winner must contact Dayla to claim the prize by 12am on 6 September 2019. The winner must redeem their prize by 12am on 6 September 2020.
3. You can enter the Competition purchasing 5 mixed dozen of Babich wine (must include a Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc).
4. You can only enter the Competition once.
5. The prize consists of five-hundred pounds in cash and two return (economy class) flights to Croatia (the "Prize"). The outbound flight must be from one of the UK airports listed in paragraph 6 and you must return to the same airport. You can fly into any Croatian airport and you must leave from the same one. You can choose the dates of the flights and the duration of the trip. Both ticketholders must fly together. The winner must redeem their prize by 12am on 6 September 2020.
6. The outbound and return flight can be from/to one of the following UK airports:
• London Heathrow
• London Gatwick
• London Stansted
• London Luton
7. The Prize only includes that listed in paragraph 5 and does not include accommodation costs, personal expenditure (other than the five-hundred pounds prize money), insurance or any other incidental costs. The Prize is for the winner only and cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
8. After the winner claims the Prize he/she shall liaise with Dayla to arrange the booking/receiving of the Prize.
9. It is the winner's responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport and has obtained any visas (if required) and the relevant insurance.
1. You shall indemnify and hold Dayla, its employees, owners and directors harmless in full and on demand against any loss, cost, damage, injury or expense that it may incur as a result of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
1. If you win the Competition, you shall fully co-operate with and participate in all publicity and promotional activities in respect of the Competition.
2. You shall not engage in any publicity or promotional activities or make any public announcement about your participation in the Competition without the prior written consent of Dayla.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION
6. NO LIABILITY
1. Dayla accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities (whether direct or indirect, howsoever arising), injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting any prize. Dayla further disclaims any liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s property relating to or resulting from participation in the Competition or accepting the Prize.
2. Dayla shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability (whether direct or indirect, howsoever arising), injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of the acts or omissions of any third party associated with the Competition or the Prize.
3. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Dayla for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence, or anything that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
1. Dayla has the right to cancel or postpone the Competition at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice and without liability whatsoever.
2. The Competition, the Prize and the Terms and Conditions, and any dispute relating thereto or between you and Dayla will be governed by the laws of England and Wales, without regard to conflict/choice of law principles. You hereby agree that all disputes arising out of or in relation to the Competition, the Prize and/or these Terms and Conditions will be brought in an English court.